Prescription opioids: Even taking the prescribed dose could lead to death.
Prescription opioids can be a powerful way to help manage pain. But they can also carry serious side effects, including slowed or stopped breathing—lowering the level of oxygen in your blood. If it's severe, it can lead to cardiac arrest, brain damage, or death.1,2LEARN IF YOU'RE AT RISK
Consultez votre prestataire de soins pour obtenir de plus amples informations.
Masimo SafetyNet Alert™
Continuously monitors your blood oxygen level–providing alerts to help wake you, and notify your loved ones, if your oxygen level drops too low.
Continuously Monitors Oxygen Levels
Automatically tracks your blood oxygen level and pulse rate, even while you’re sleeping
Exploite une technologie d’oxymétrie
de pouls cliniquement éprouvée
The same Masimo SET® pulse oximetry trusted by doctors and hospitals to monitor over 200 million patients a year3
Alerts If Oxygen Is Low
Provides escalating alerts when your blood oxygen level drops, raising awareness when help may be needed
Features a lightweight, disposable, wearable fingertip sensor that communicates wirelessly to a mobile app
Les alertes évolutives peuvent préserver votre sécurité*
Alert: 1 Caution
When your blood oxygen level is low, the system alerts you.
Alert 2: Warning
Alert 3: Emergency
As your blood oxygen level drops even lower, the system both alerts you and sends automatic texts to designated friends and family.†
Includes Everything You Need to Start Monitoring at Home
2 easy-to-apply, disposable sensors provide freedom of movement (each single-use sensor lasts up to 96 hours in typical continuous usage)
Free downloadable app displays data from the sensor and triggers low oxygen alarms and notifications
12 replacement tapes to attach the sensor to your finger
Reusable chip attaches to the sensor, communicating data via Bluetooth® to the Home Medical Hub
Home Medical Hub
Hub that communicates sensor data via Wi-Fi to the secure cloud, so texts can be sent to your emergency contacts
International USB power adapter
If you are taking opioids, use Masimo SafetyNet Alert
Clinically Proven Pulse Oximetry
Masimo SET® pulse oximetry has been trusted by physicians and hospitals for over 25 years and is used to monitor over 200 million patients a year around the world.3
Masimo SET® has been shown in over 100 studies to outperform other pulse oximetry technologies.4 In addition, a 10-year study at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center found zero opioid-related preventable deaths or brain damage in hospitalised patients monitored with Masimo SET® pulse oximetry.5
- 1 Opioid Overdose. World Health Organization.
- 2 Peterson C et al. American journal of preventive medicine. 2019;56(6):875-81.
- 3 Estimate: Masimo data on file.
- 4 Published clinical studies on pulse oximetry and the benefits of Masimo SET® can be found at https://www.masimo.com. Comparative studies include independent and objective studies which are comprised of abstracts presented at scientific meetings and peer-reviewed journal articles.
- 5 McGrath S et al. J Patient Saf. 2020 14 Mar. DOI: 10.1097/PTS.0000000000000696.
- * Emergency contacts must agree to receive alerts.
- † Alert levels are preset but can be customised by you or on the advice of a physician.